Sunday, July 30, 2006

My horoscope...

"There is electricity in the air -- the kind that makes your hair stand on end. But it isn't fear that you are feeling; it's the anticipation of what is possible. Still, you are your own greatest obstacle to happiness. Even if you do something crazy now as a distraction, you must come back to face yourself soon enough."

This was my horoscope for Sunday. I find it odd how sometimes the horoscope can be so accurate to what is going on in life. I don't really believe them, I find them to be more amusing than anything. Every now and then one will catch me so off guard that I actually listen to the advice. This was one of those 'in your face' horoscopes.

So of course I have anticipation as I am quickly approaching less than one week to my birthday. There is a lot going on this week, most of it I am excited about. I get to see family, friends and spend some quality time with both. I have already decided that this is not going to be a crazy birthday, things are going to be calm and easygoing (unlike some of my past birthdays).

So my biggest obstacle to happiness? The inability to recognize the gift I have been given to live such a wonderful life and be turning 30. How many wonderful people have had their life cut short long before they got to see this milestone? It is a blessing that I am trying hard to realize and be thankful for, I'm sure I will get there but in the meantime I will continue to whine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home