Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Life

Sometimes I think life just gets the best of you. I try to stay very aware of myself, my actions and how those actions affect the people around me; right now I'm not happy with what I see or feel. Life is a funny thing, it can be going along fine one minute and then little by little the stress builds up until you are at a breaking point. If you are like me you don't see the little by little, you just see the breaking point. My breaking point is blaring with flashing lights and sirens right in front of my face. I can't take anymore controversy, stress or drama. I am thankful that next week is the beginning of a vacation that will hopefully bring everything under control and back to a manageable level, if not I may go crazy. My next post will probably not be until after that vacation, or until I have something more uplifting to say...whichever comes first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a wonderful vacation....

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home