Monday, April 24, 2006

Necessities

I did not grow up in a metropolitan or city area. The fact is that my parents lived on a dirt road, they still live on a dirt road. There is no cable access which also means slow internet. We never had the internet when I was growing up, my parents just seriously got internet access this year So when I look back over my childhood I can definitly see how I have been molded. I like the convenience of living in the suburbs, having neighbors, going shopping. Here are some things I would not be able to live without, feel free to add yours as comments:
  • Taco Bell (preferrably 24-hour)
  • Starbucks
  • Easton or an equivalent shopping area
  • Cable internet
  • NHL games
  • Broadway shows
  • Dairy Queen or an equivalent soft ice cream place
  • Healthcare choices (many hospitals and docs to choose from)
  • A major airport

So that is my list for now, shorter than I thought it would be. Maybe I am not as high maintenance as I thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot live without Broadband internet, milk&cookies, and intelligent conversation.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home