Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Stuff

Today was such a beautiful spring day. It was sunny and warmer than it has been. It is so much easier to be productive when the sun is shining and its warm outside. I cleaned out my car which was long overdue. Amazing what falls underneath the seats and between them. All the spilled Starbucks is gone, the coins collected and candy vacuumed. Looks almost like a new car now.

One of the great things about this time of year is making everything fresh again...and the spice jellybeans. I love spice jellybeans. Regular jellybeans are good, but with spice jellybeans you never know what flavor you are going to get. No more does color signify a specific flavor, it is anyone's guess. Spice jellybeans are tough to find and are only available during the pre-Easter season so the time to stock up is now.

I bought an iPod finally. I held out as long as possible but had to give in after playing with a friends iPod at work. This thing is awesome. I listened to it for about 3 hours today while I was cleaning and shopping. It will hold like 1,000 songs, so far I only have 750 on it. The best part is you can't hear the phone ring or people talking while you are listening to it so you really can be in a world of your own (my true goal in life, I wonder if I can take it to work). I'm looking for a great rollerblading place for this summer, my iPod is definitely going to come in handy if I actually find a place to rollerblade.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Good point, maybe I should find somewhere secluded so no one can see me.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home