Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Laughing

I love to laugh, it may be my most favorite thing to do. I love to watch funny movies, read funny books, hang out with people who laugh. If you make me laugh I will love you forever, yes I am that easy. Not only is laughing good for your health but it is fun. I have also found it helpful to laugh at someone who is trying to make you mad, it completely confuses them. It is fun to laugh at myself, maybe not the exact time whatever is happening has happend but later down the road. Like the other night I got my foot stuck between the elevator and floor while pulling a patient's bed; needless to say, the bed didn't stop and got me. At the time it hurt really bad and I thought my foot was broken...now it is funny (now that I can walk on my foot again without pain). My husband makes me laugh all the time and I make him laugh, the only ingredient necessary to make our marriage healthy and happy. My friends make me laugh all the time whether they live here or across the country. There is nothing better for relieveing stress and feeling good about yourself than laughing; and feel free to snort if you need to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

It is true, I would probably laugh harder at you with your clothes off. Too bad Lent isn't over.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home