Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Laryngitis

An interesting thing happened to me last night at work...laryngitis. Now picture this, little me trying to talk to an old, mostly deaf patient with my half crackly voice. What a picture. I had laryngitis about 4 years ago and it was torture, the same as this time. What an eye opener about myself and my habits...a lot of them include talking. So now I know that I talk to myself out loud alot, talk to my cats a lot and talk on the phone a lot (all of these things I can no longer do). Not talking for me is a death sentence.

On the flip side I walked in the house this morning after my shift and found one dozen roses, chocolates and a beautiful necklace. He really came through this year! It may be a stupid holiday but I like it. What did I get for him??? Laryngitis, the best thing possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home