Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm alive!

Just a sinus infection, I will be okay. My doctor assured me I would live to see tomorrow but did recommend I take tonight off, so I called in sick. At least I wasn't lying, but I never call in sick. The last time I did was 2002 and we were living in Connecticut. No point in being more miserable at work though so I will be miserable at home. At least I got to watch the hockey game which was really a pathetic display of athleticism or lack thereof. Did I tell everyone I bought a hockey jersey?

Can someone please explain to me why the athletes are walking in to disco music at the opening ceremonies of the Olympics? Donna Summer just doesn't scream Italian Olympics to me. I wonder who picked the music and why they chose disco. Bon Jovi is obviously the better choice when any music choice needs to be made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home