Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Stuff

I have been on a really wacky sleep schedule and I am pretty sure that I have aged about 10 years in the last 2 weeks. I guess that means I am pushing 40, but since 40 is the new 30 I should be right on track. I have been averaging about 3 hours of sleep on my days off and 13 hours of sleep the night before I go back. Part of the problem is working one night, off one night for a week. I had such a busy night at work on Sunday night, thank goodness I was working with some of the most awesome people ever. How often can you say that?

My friend who is in town from Phoenix leaves to go back tomorrow. I saw her yesterday for the last time, that sucks. I miss her so much, I guess I will just have to go out and see her. I'll be having a small pity party for myself for the rest of the week and then I will buck up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

If my blogs are pathetic what does that make you for responding? Once a loser always a loser my friend!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home