Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Quick Post

Just a quick post so I can whine about being sick. Like most nurses, I am not a good patient. I have the best immune system in the world, or so I thought. It has been years since I have been sick, so why now? I am eating Vitamin C like it is its own food group. I went to my favorite martini restaurant tonight and ordered hot tea. That is how you know I am not feeling well (I'm not sick, just not well). I even found little pleasure in shopping (the second sign). So I will overdose on Vitamin C, hot tea and water just like a good patient and hope I fell better in the AM so I can go to work. I'm done whining now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You and I must be from the same camp. They last time I saw a doctor for an illness was in 1998 while in the Army.... I think I got a load of something shot in my
gluteus maximus shortly thereafter.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home