Wednesday, March 01, 2006

All work and no play...

...makes me tired and cranky. No I am not always tired and cranky so don't even go there. For some reason it is hard to sleep during the day, probably just a phase I am going through. I had some good nights at work so I can't complain about that; except I started two nights in a row by walking through urine that was on the floor. No job should start like that; my shoes squeaked for an hour.

So this is Lent. I was reminded of that by a friend and the morning show I listen too on my way home. I knew Lent was coming because of Mardi Gras, since my family has never observed or known anyone who observed Lent I don't think too much about it. I try to live a good life all the time and I accept my vices. I also know it is Lent because Wendy's has a special on fish sandwiches. Yes I do know that Lent is about making sacrifices, I started two shifts by stepping in urine and stayed the whole shift...that has to count for something.

So this is March. There is going to be a snowstorm where my parents live, we are just going to get rain. I hope that means that March is coming in like a lion so it can go out like a lamb. Who ever came up with that anyhow? I am still thankful that the weather has been warm and there has been no snow. About one more month and we will be in spring, I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home