Saturday, February 25, 2006

Spring fever

This is the time of year that is so hard to live in the northern half of the country. We have had a nice, mild winter but spring fever is running rampant. The sun is shining, it looks like a nice warm day but it is not. This time last year my husband and I were headed to the Caribbean on a Carnival Cruise ship; that doesn't make this year any easier. I can't wait to head outside without a coat on, work in the flower bed, plant some new flowers or bushes. Spring fever is terrible. On the positive side, at least it isn't snowing and there is no snow on the ground. I miss living in the south, the azaleas will be blooming soon; the grass will be nice and green and all the trees budding. Another 6 weeks or so and we will be there too, I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for the reminder, at least I don't have to worry about my allergies starting up already. Come to think of it, the weird thing is that you were working, what is this world coming to?

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home