Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Olympics

The Olympics are an amazing event; a little too hyped but amazing. I love to watch the skiing, ski jumping, snowboarding and of course ice events. The truly fantastic thing about the Olympics is that now we have something to watch in the middle of the night when we take our lunch breaks. I have been enthralled with the ice dancing the last couple of nights; what grace and athleticism these people possess. Of course I possess neither of these qualities so I am naturally impressed.

My New Year's resolution was to eat healthier and exercise at least 3-4 times a week. I was doing really well with my resolution until I got sick. Then I started thinking, this is the first year I have actually stuck to my resolution and kept exercising and eating healthy...this is the year I got sick. Is that a coincidence? Maybe the lifestyle change messed up my immune system. Well, I haven't exercised since I got sick over a week ago but I guess I should get back into it, once I am healthy again. I have to think I will be healthy again some day.

So back to work tonight for 3 nights in a row, I haven't done that in a few weeks because my schedule got screwed up. Back to school today, my routine is complete now. Eat, sleep, school, work. Nothing else to do during the winter anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home