Monday, March 06, 2006

Vacation, kind of

I have always held onto the idea that as long as I am not at work I am on vacation. Even one night off is a vacation, with a few normal chores and errands thrown into the mix. Well, this week I have 4 days/nights off in a row, truly a vacation. I am going to get some stuff done that I have been putting off for weeks, spend a day doing only what I want to do and sleep. Not having to go to work is about the best feeling in the world, of course it is short-lived but I'll take what I can get for now.

Work has been slow which is good and bad. Good so we can have a chance to catch our breath and relax, bad because it is so hard to stay awake when you don't have anything to do. Why is it so exhausting to do nothing? Well, not nothing but there has definitely been some downtime during the night Our census has been so low that we have been taking trauma patients which I thought would be cool but is really no big deal. A patient is a patient.

I'll probably be headed shopping later this week to my favorite place called Easton and we are going to a hockey game on Thursday which will be cool...I can wear my new hockey jersey. Otherwise I may not leave the house, I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home