Friday, March 17, 2006

More Ramblings

The crazy, busy weekend continued to Wednesday and Thursday at work. I think part of the problem is me being in charge, my new tan scrub pants are a jinx and whenever my friend Danielle calls me at work something bad happens. The really big problem is the full moon that has been occurring, or so I have been told. For some reason the whole city of Columbus is full of sick people, therefore all the hospitals are full to capacity.

So the really bad thing that happened is that one of our beds rolled right over the top of my foot. This was so painful I may have lost consciousness for a brief nano-second due to the pain. I hope I never experience that again, luckily I work with the best people in the work who got me a bag of ice and let me sit down for a while. It was strongly suggested I go to the ER (there was no MD at employee health on Thursday) since my toes were little sausages now. For once in my life I actually took the advice of everyone and went to the ER, what a waste of time. They told me to buddy tape and gave me Ibuprofen, 2 hours later. Luckily my toes aren't broken, I don't know how they aren't but I think it must be because I take extra Calcium or something. So now I am limping but it is getting better quickly, only bruised now!

Today is St. Patrick's Day and I am headed to the biggest Irish party in Columbus. Way too many people in a small area, I can't wait. No green beer for me but maybe some fun and dancing with the girls. I only have one night off so I have to make the most of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Once again I am shocked you have friends, and this one is talented! Hope you had fun.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home