Monday, April 10, 2006

Nothing

I have been trying all day to think about what I should say. It is very rare that I don't have something to say so I am a little worried. Today was a beautiful day. I went rollerblading and did not fall down. Pretty tricky skating though with sticks on the path, one almost got me but I held everything together. I only wear wrist braces so I have to be careful. Knee pads are just uncool and I am cool so I can't wear them. I had my iPod going and was just in heaven, for the first lap then I was not in heaven anymore. I found this great park with a paved circle and soccer fields in the middle. I used to go jogging there but since my body can't keep up with me I can't jog anymore.

I started some spring cleaning today too. I washed all the windows on the first floor of the house and I vacuumed. I have now vacuumed twice in one month, that is huge. I cleaned out the cat's chair and made it all pretty again. It was such a productive day for me.

I have a sparkle light that sits on my desk and I turn it on at night. It is so cool and mesmerizing. I will have to put it on the webcam some night so everyone can see how mesmerizing it is. Almost hypnotic....maybe that is why I have been so productive lately, I have been hypnotized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home