Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Baby

The baby who has long been anticipated has finally arrived. Well, technically he arrived 10 days ago. Hard to believe something so alive and cute can actually live inside their mother for 9 months. Thankfully it was my friend who is experiencing the joys of motherhood and I just get to hold and spoil him. Of course I do feel sorry for her when she says she has only slept 3 hours, especially when I just pulled a 15 hour sleep marathon.



I never expected to be excited about a baby, of course this is my best friend and we have been through a lot together. I was in love the first minute I saw his little face, so sweet and innocent. Even his crying is cute, in short increments. I look forward to the next time I get to see his little baby face; never in a million years did I think I would ever like a baby. Of course he isn't talking yet (except to tell me he loves me which we are keeping a secret from his mom) and maybe once he is talking all the cuteness will leave. I hope not.

So here is my new nephew, I promise to be the best aunt ever....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:) <------ That's all i need to infer! *grinning*

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home